I found this off of Improvephotography.com ..TOP TEN REASONS YOU MIGHT BE A PHOTOGRAPHER, which made me laugh, because this is becoming my life. I am not sure if this is a good thing, or a bad thing. lol
10. You have nightmares of people using the “P mode” we won’t even talk about the “green mode.” That’s just too scary.
9. 30,000 family photos neatly categorized in Lightroom. Zero photos of you.
8. When at a car dealership, you translate the price of a car in your head to “Six 5D Mark II’s.” Your last power bill cost two monopods.
7. Touchdown plays are somewhat distracting because you can see the white glass on the sidelines
6. You are frequently greeted with “What are you taking a picture of?!?” instead of “hello.”
5. You’d rather buy the shirt that more closely resembles 18% gray
4. Your carry-on is heavier than your checked bags
3. You describe disgusting old dilapidated barns as “beautiful” (via Lori Anderson)
2. Number of lenses > Pairs of shoes you own (Carsten Deutschmann)
1. You actually believe a wizard could fit in your pocket
Hope you all have a Blessed day and enjoy every moment, they don't come back. ,....Unless you take a photo of it.