- Pick up a decent-sized hand mirror.
- Look at yourself for a while, and listen.
- Listen as you breathe.
- Stand still, and keep your awareness on your heart.
- Find the narrow gate that leads to life and narrow your life down to that moment.
- Open your Heart and Mind.
- Listen from your quiet mind and pay attention to that One Single Flame of Love within you.
- "How am I going to live each day of my life as a testament to what I am on Earth to accomplish?"
- "WHY do I EXIST?"
- "What are my PROPER activity, function and role in life?"
- "What accomplishments or measurable events must occur in my lifetime so that I will consider my life to have been satisfying and well lived?"
- "If I were guaranteed to succeed, what would I do?"
Like the calmness of this springtime, where there is Love, nature reveals, destinies plight, and I trust that you will agree, life is not meant to be an endurance test. Rather, life is meant to be lived to its fullest. Thus, I invite you to condition your mind to be receptive to the highest and the best, to things that are lovely and of good report.
The remarkable thing is 'You' are worthy, naturally creative and resourceful.
It is also true, that you cannot change your past. You cannot change the fact that people will act in a certain way. You cannot change the inevitable. However, the only thing you can do is living on the one string you have and that is, you have the ability to choose. Each new day, you have the opportunity to choose how you are going to live that day of your life:
Note, your winter season is not the end of your story. Your spring season is here. It's bursting with Life. Now, you can begin again as you pay attention to that One Single Flame of Love.
- Being prayerful.
- Celebrating life and resurrection.
- Reclaiming ownership of the 'context of you'.
- Thinking only on those things that are in line with your core values.
- Taking responsibility for your part in
- Making time for Gratitude, Grace, Purpose, Kindness, Service, and Love. The Love that lives in You. Each Love you feel, unstained and free.
- Being receptive to Faith, Courage, Inner-Peace, Humility, Trust, Fulfillment, Efficiency, Effectiveness, Excellence, Success, and Grace.
Springtime is here.