Your Life Agreement
Imagine a time before this human-life. Imagine a time you were strolling the Universe as a spirit or pure energy. You absorbed in the exquisiteness, elegance, and peaceful harmony of the Universe when a text message alert went out for volunteers to experience a human form for a limited time. Just imagine, this text message is made because earth was experiencing calamity and was in need of a specific set of spirits who were willing to experience a human experience to help out in earth’s time of need.
Well, you made the decision to volunteer for the next 80 to 90 years or more. You next met with the Human Experience Committee to discuss with its members the part you wanted to play and the work you wanted to do. You signed an agreement at that time to do the work you agreed to do. In the requirement section of the agreement, it noted—that not only were you to serve, you were also required to grow spiritually. It was your job to increase the intensity of your Spiritual Light and to grow in wisdom and in meaning as well as to serve. You next had to make a series of choices that would perfectly situate you to be of maximum service and to develop a custom-designed learning curriculum for your spirit to assure its maximum learning potential. You had to decide what particular set of values, gifts, talents and abilities you wished to bring with you to contribute to life on earth and to the human family. Including:
Once these decisions were made, you were free tobegin your human experience and earthly mission, forgetting all that went on before. Now, imagine you are looking into the mirror of your spirit and reflect in the following questions:
- The dreams and aspirations that would lead you to your destiny to fulfill your earthly agreement.
- A date of birth and a place on earth, a climatic zone and a region in which to reside.
- A racial and ethnic form that would enable you to best express yourself.
- An environment that would provide you with the challenges and benefits your need in order to learn and serve.
- A gender with its attendant opportunities and challenges.
- A particular set of parents that would provide you with their particular strengths, with qualities that you could draw upon and with a designed set of difficulties that you would experience with them in order to learn, grow, and to prepare you for the service that you are to perform.
- Your relationship and the conflicts with them that would provide you with important lessons and resources.
- And, finally, a name for yourself.
If you have been yearning to find the real you, refresh your sagging spirit, be spontaneous, be free, enjoy the present, recover a broken spirit, or retrieve the buried parts of you ---The Road To Change is for you. This is your chance to live into your questions, change your routine, depart from the norm, question the status quo and take back some of each day just for you. Your life, dare to reach. Whatever failures you have had in the past do not need to be with you one day longer. No matter how you feel about your 'Self', right now is the time for you to take account of yourself and live up to the true promise of your life. We all have challenges, but our individual response to them determines our well-being. Life is, after all, simply a response. There comes a time in your life when you have to look into the mirror of your spirit, and accept the call to be responsible and creative rather than reactive. It is certain, this will require discipline, determination, trust, time and purposeful action by YOU. Give it a go and in the end, you will understand the words of Plato: "The unexamined life is the wasted life." Time for you to embrace the greatness that exists in you and leap off that high dive, though the voices inside you say no. Do not look back. It is finally your turn to receive the tools you need to accelerate your ability to discover the "puzzle pieces" of your life, Dreams, goals, passions, values, strengths and unique life purpose. Get the tools you need to:
- Have you begun to re-discover why you are here (your values)?
- How often have you set limits for yourself that really constrained your success in this human-journey?
- Are you aware that every factor in your life has perfectly positioned you for the service you are to perform and has maximized your potential for learning and growing?
Moving your life purpose forward will allow you to find limitless possibilities. There, you will need to take bold actions. Actions that propel you on the path to doing the work that needs to be done in order to take responsibility for the authorship of your own life and make it matter. You will achieve an altered state of mind where you can seize every opportunity and understand how to make a permanent connection with the highest level of energy hidden within you.
- Have a major insight into your life's purpose.
- Heal what blocks your growth and rewrite the story of your life.
- Accelerate your Journey to co-commitment, and a life that binds Love and fulfillment into one powerful force.
- Manifest abundance, prosperity and money and develop healthier relationships.
Now, imagine you are looking into the mirror of your spirit and there is text message reminding you of your signed agreement and inviting you to choose the road that leads to attaining the results you desire and deserve. Would you honor your agreement and choose success?
------------------------------------------------------------------------- If you are sincerely committed in choosing the path to live a life of far greater SUCCESS, you are invited to choose the road that leads to living your purpose in concert with your core values... Read More <Here>
Written By: Windsor Lindor CEO, Executive Coach & Project Manager © 2015 - Windsor Lindor Consulting LLC All Rights Reserved.